Mystery Crystal Bags
Unique mystery crystal bags are are a fun way to spark some passion for science and geology! Each bag is unique and comes with a scientific fact sheet about each crystal/mineral inside. This is a great tool to help with homeschooling and encourage your child to learn more about the world around them. Crystal mystery bags also make great gifts for adults!
- 5 Rough Crystals/Minerals (may be clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amazonite, Red Aventurine, Blue Sodalite, Amethyst, Chevron Amethyst, Citrine, or Jasper)
- 1 Desert Rose
- 2 Rough Crystal Points (could be clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Citrine, or Amethyst)
- Black velvet pouch to hold your new crystal collection
- Scientific fact sheet with pictures to allow you/your children to identify the stones with confidence
Optional add-ons include Labradorite, Lepidolite, natural Smokey Citrine rough points, locally found Hogtown Creek Shark Teeth, hand-carved Obsidian Arrowheads, Moroccan Otodus obliquus Fossils (an extinct genus of mackerel shark- fossils are 50 million years old!), and locally found Hogtown Creek bone and other miscellaneous fossils.
The crystals covered in the fact sheet included have been thoroughly researched, and verified by University of Florida Graduate John Boswell, Ph.D.
- Weights for shipping purposes only
- Additional information
|Optional Add-Ons|| |
Labradorite slab, Lepidolite slab, Natural Smokey Citrine Points, Moroccan Shark Tooth Fossil, Hogtown Creek Shark Teeth Fossils, Hogtown Creek Bone Fossil, Obsidian Arrowhead, Misc. Hogtown Creek Fossil